Our faith in human values is our yardstick for professional development.
AT IASO Thessalias we have always believed in the value of our people. It is our people who drive our success. It is they who cater for patients’ needs and contribute to the improvement of their health. Our associates always strive for the best possible results. Our main concern is the professional development of our personnel. Via continuous education programs, we ensure the full scientific advancement of all our staff and allow knowledge to be spread and utilized. This emphasizes one of our fundamental values: Caring for our people – associates.
The right associate in the right place.
The Group’s main concern is to attract highly efficient executives with modern professional views, who are dedicated to team work. More importantly, it is seeking associates eager to share the Group's values and vision. Associates are recruited following the latest staffing methods with the aim of establishing an personalized career plan at IASO Thessalias. The main guiding principles are their scientific and professional expertise, their high level of specialization, their ethical values and client-oriented view as illustrated in the following individual criteria:
- Excellent education and training
- Willingness to apply new theoretical knowledge to their daily work
- Experience in the scope of their work
- Eagerness to achieve goals
- Methodical, flexible and modern thinking
- Adaptability to a changing environment and ability to work under pressure
- High communication and team-work skills
- Responsiveness and interest for further education/training
- Professional success in the company is ensured by a merit-based employee evaluation system. This evaluation system is based on the Group's main Human Resources Management principle: “The right associate in the right place”.