We have established a model Clinic of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery staffed by fully specialized and highly qualified medical and nursing personnel with the aim of delivering high quality diagnostic and therapeutic services without discomfort for the patient or their family.
Specifically, surgical operations are performed both at regular Outpatient Clinic Level using local anesthesia or intravenous sedation and in the Operating Room under general anesthesia.
In particular, the surgical operations performed at the Clinic include:
- Oral surgery
- Facial trauma
- Bone deficits
- Dental implants
- Cervicofacial infections of dental origin
- Orthodontic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial tumors – Oral cancer
- Salivary Glands Conditions
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders – Orofacial Pain