HOSPITALIZATION - HOSPITAL ROOMS
IASO Thessalias has one, two and three bed hospital rooms as well as suites. All hospital rooms are functional, spacious and sunny, provided with state-of–the-art hospital equipment and also:
- LCD TV
- Telephone set
- Automatic digital air-conditioning
- Wired Internet Access
- Valuables safekeeping service
- Spacious storage areas for personal belongings.
Patients’ daily menu is selected from a special diet regime and is changed daily. The menu consists of high quality, HACCP—certified food products cooked in the hospital’s own kitchen by professional cooks under the guidance of the Clinic’s chef.
The adherence of hygiene and cleanliness regulations is governed by strict international standards and specifications and the Protocols by the Clinic’s Hospital Infection Monitoring Committee.
The security of patients and neonates, which is of primary concern for IASO Thessalias, is ensured by its security personnel and security cameras on a 24-hour basis.
- Easy access to all areas inside and outside the Clinic also for people with special needs.
- Waiting rooms
- At least 7 elevators available to visitors
- Ambulance. The clinic has a fully-equipped ambulance manned by physicians and fully trained crew.